DesignTech Inc., established in 2000, offers quality design and progressive solutions to our clients mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire suppression systems needs. Our goal is to establish and maintain good relationships with our clients. We want to provide our clients the engineering support they need to keep their businesses and facilities successful, and productive. We currently have two offices. Our main office is in Kensington, MD. Our second office is located the Lansdowne development in Leesburg, VA. The Virginia office provides our clients with better coverage for the northern Virginia area and also addresses the growing issue of reducing our staff's commuting time. This fits into our primary goals of providing quality services while maintaining an enthusiastic staff.
The main goal of management at DesignTech is to ensure that the staff has the support and resources to complete quality design projects to satisfy our clients needs. We do the following to achieve these goals:
• Assure that resources are available so all project deadlines are met.
• Conduct scheduling meetings to determine workload projections and streamline scheduling.
• Oversee the technical aspects of the projects to assure technical completeness and accuracy.
• Mentor the staff.
• Evaluate staff performance.
Keys to Success:
• Maintain client satisfaction with quality, cost-effective designs and on-time project completion.
• Listen to the client. Understand their needs. Apply this understanding to the design
• Maintain an experienced staff capable of meeting diversified client needs.
• Responsiveness; Address client's concerns, large or small, in a timely manner
• Communication: Free flow of information both externally w/client and contractor as well as in house with design team.
• Stable and satisfied workforce: Keep staff engaged in the company and satisfied with their workplace.